I will preface this by saying I am not depressed, I just have a morbid sense of humour. My friend and I were out for a walk today in this nice park with all these benches with dedication plaques to deceased loved ones.
We started brainstorming what we’d geeky phrase we’d want listed after our names on our memory bench plaques should we die in a freak accident tomorrow. Here are my top picks (in no particular order):
- She lived prosper, but sadly not so long.
- Loving companion of The Doctor
- Watching over us from the TARDIS
- Turned her back on a Weeping Angel for one second…
- “What the hell. Nobody said life was safe.” – W. T. Riker
- Gone to that great big holodeck in the sky
- Resistance was futile
- Leaves behind family, friends, and her duplicate in the Mirror Universe.
- “It’s our mortality that defines us. It’s part of the truth of our existence.” – Picard
- (date of death) was a good day to die.
Any other ideas?
1 CommentAdd Yours →
“Wanted: Organic host in order to maintain molecular cohesion”